One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

An anonymous letter was recently received by members of the Police about a missing girl. If anyone has any knowledge about her whereabouts please do not hesitate to contact Police Sergeant Neil Howie (Badge No.457) or any of the West Highland Constabulary Force.

Sergeant Neil Howie (played by Edward Woodward in the movie)

Sergeant Howie wearing the distinctive police cap with the characteristic black-and-white 'Sillitoe Tartan'.

Sergeant Howie's part of my British figure set which includes a group of Coldstream Guardsmen and Lifeguard Cavalrymen, some British Police and, eventually, some of the Royals (right now there's only Lady Diana but I hope in time to have Wills and Kate show up).

Cheerio,
Norrington516

·
A Shadow in the Light
1,275 Posts
That is Awesome! I would have never thought of doing a bash from the Wicker Man looks Great:thumb

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys =) The idea came to me when I was looking at the various headsculpts and I realized that the 'Laars GSG-9' was (to me at least) a deadringer for the late, great Edward Woodward. I happened to have a dark blue dress tunic and a bunch of old GI Joe blue caps so I got the Laars body aftermarket, added the appropriate ranks (thanks to OneSixthScaleKing), scratchbuilt the 457 and police cap crest and there it was!

The original idea was to do a London street scene with a bunch of tourists taking pics with my Coldstream Guards and then having a 'changing of the guard' vignette but that wouldn't be complete without the regular London bobbies helping keep the crowd from getting too fresh with the Guards - then I thought, why not have some fun with the policemen themselves (and with the crowd for that matter).

Once I find the right sculpt, Sgt.Howie will get a partner of a rather different sort - Police Sgt.Nicholas Angel!

And once again, if any of you blokes see Ms Rowan Morrison, please refer any information to either P/Sgt.Neil Howie or P/Const.McTaggart of the West Highland Constabulary - Ullwater, Scotland. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts