One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Those HS's are quite nice. Yeah, the gear will be slightly oversized to stand up to rough play in the sandbox, but overall these are figures are very cool. They should fit the price point and the audience they're aimed at nicely, but I wouldn't mind a couple of 'em for use as base figures myself. For a kid's toy these things are the bomb.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
I hope we get the fedora from the Indy without the jacket as the other one looks looks a little odd to me but the other one looks to be the right scale and the right shape. And I can't believe they are making a Cairo Swordsman. Cool. I also think that Indy's boy looks kind of cool. The gear (jeans, T-shirt, motorcycle boots) looks like it might be useful for some other bashes.

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
Got to pray my local TRU gets some, bits and pieces of those aren't that bad. I see what people are saying about the jacket even though the leather texture looks a bit out of scale.

CHEERS!

PS (The Swordsman is definitely worth a punt.)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.