One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since any of the modern 1:6 versions are way out of budget for me, how are either the Hasbro 12" Original Trilogy Boba Fett, the "ultimate" Jango Fett with lots of accessories, or any of the Darth Vaders(perhaps the Anakin/Vader Ultimate set) as cheaper alternatives? I have something of a vague idea about them from browsing online, but I'm also aware Hasbro's bodies aren't that great. Can I swap the heads and clothes to a better body without too much trouble? Or are they at least suitable enough that in just a standing pose it won't really matter?

I also recall reading something on these forums some time ago about at least one of the Hasbro Vaders suffering a uniform that degrades- any further specifics so I know what to avoid?

·
Registered
356 Posts
Not big into SW but I would go with the Fett. Google elvis1976 fett and get some ideas on what can be done with a cheaper figure.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Since any of the modern 1:6 versions are way out of budget for me, how are either the Hasbro 12" Original Trilogy Boba Fett, the "ultimate" Jango Fett with lots of accessories, or any of the Darth Vaders(perhaps the Anakin/Vader Ultimate set) as cheaper alternatives? I have something of a vague idea about them from browsing online, but I'm also aware Hasbro's bodies aren't that great. Can I swap the heads and clothes to a better body without too much trouble? Or are they at least suitable enough that in just a standing pose it won't really matter?

I also recall reading something on these forums some time ago about at least one of the Hasbro Vaders suffering a uniform that degrades- any further specifics so I know what to avoid?
I've heard that the original Kenner/Hasbro DV and the electronic one has the problem with the uniform deteriorating. The Ultimate Villain Darth is decent.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts