One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Pug Lord
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone! I was wondering if anyone has tried these holsters ?

A131 1:6 Scale ace Military action figure parts - CQC waist holster black x 5 | eBay

A132 1:6 Scale ace Military action figure parts - CQC waist holster coyote x 5 | eBay

I'm firearms knowledgeable so I am wondering what weapon they are for.
They look like blow mold or possibly 3D printed and would be a great value at $1.20 if I have pistols that would fit. (edit: oops, $1. Thought it was only 4. 5 is more better! )

Vendor has a limited selection of other items that I can't recall seeing anywhere else before. The uniforms look pretty good to me.

Thanks in advance for the help!

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Dunno about the holsters, they appear by their shininess to possibly be brittle, but that is just my WAG. I am unsure if this is the dealer that another member mentioned or not, but he bought one of the uniform lots, as was happy with those. At a buck a piece, and free shipping, hard to resist.

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,956 Posts
The holsters remind me of the ones produced by Dr. Figures some years ago. Back then, they came with a Beretta pistol and belt. They were a bit fragile. I broke one out a few I purchased.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
I bought a set of the holsters, they're all right. The detail isn't as crisp as that of a general release, but the plastic is good quality.
They're made for a P226, the DAM one fits very well. The mounting pins on the holster are a bit thick, I cut one off before gluing in to place on the mount.

·
Pug Lord
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dunno about the holsters, they appear by their shininess to possibly be brittle, but that is just my WAG. I am unsure if this is the dealer that another member mentioned or not, but he bought one of the uniform lots, as was happy with those. At a buck a piece, and free shipping, hard to resist.
The holsters remind me of the ones produced by Dr. Figures some years ago. Back then, they came with a Beretta pistol and belt. They were a bit fragile. I broke one out a few I purchased.
I bought a set of the holsters, they're all right. The detail isn't as crisp as that of a general release, but the plastic is good quality.
They're made for a P226, the DAM one fits very well. The mounting pins on the holster are a bit thick, I cut one off before gluing in to place on the mount.
Thanks for the input, everyone ! I have a few loose P226 weapons so I'm going to give these a shot. I may even try a couple uniforms. Lol.

·
1:6 Miniature Craftsman
694 Posts

·
Pug Lord
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I appreciate the input! Actually, those figures have a different style holster. The older ones came with a type similar to PTE holsters and the newer version uses a style that straps to the leg, only. These appear to be the "pseudo molle " style that is starting to appear for 1/6 accessories.
I enjoyed the tutorials and while I make lost of my own props, I can see myself burning WAY more than $1 a holster before I learned how to properly make leather one! Lol.
I'm keeping the links though, I'm sure I will try sooner or later !

·
Pug Lord
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It is all old excess Ace gear that never made it into boxed figures.
Adam, thanks for the input. I'm not familiar with the product line but I'm glad to know where things come from. I love to google this stuff sometimes to see if I can find it.

I probably should mention that since I know what pistols fit these holsters now, I went ahead and ordered a set.

Thanks to everyone for the input.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts