·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
Heya, PitViper!

Doktor von Evil tackled one years ago. He posted a good number of in-process pix, but I don't actually recall if he finished it or not. I tried to search for it, but no luck, hopefully you will have better luck finding it.

As you mention, Dragon did two versions as CyberHobby releases, a straight DShK-38 in snow camo, and a DShKM in green, both on Sokolov mounts (I might have that bass ackwards, sorry). All I can say is, save your money! Horrible horribly crude representations cast in very brittle white resin, these weren't even up to early 21 Century level of detail.

Definitely a weapon that needs to be done in sixth scale. Second most common heavy machine gun to the Ma Deuce, it's seen wide spread use from the Winter War thru today.

Hope this helps some...

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Doctor von Evil thread :

View attachment 377798

Weapons Project: DShK

only one pic still available! page 2
Seen that thread many times; sadly as you mentioned, only one pic is still available.
I wonder if the good Doktor ever completed this project. It would be a beautiful one indeed.
Perhaps one of our customizers would tackle this project. Personally, I've always wanted a "technical" pickup with a mounted Dushka for my bad guys.
One can always dream...

·
Registered
908 Posts
Met the good doctor at the Frank & Sons event in SoCal a couple years ago. Saw the DShK in person. Seem to remember it being complete and beautifully done.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts