One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
1:6 film/scifi/historical
11,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! Just wondering if there's a head sculpt out there I've missed that can be used for a Star Wars Rogue One Jyn Erso bash? The actress's name is Felicity Jones. Cheers!

·
Registered
565 Posts
wait a few weeks, may be months, with HT release of the licensed jyn erso we'll soon see decent knock offs popping up everywhere :)

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
For completeness of the discussion we should mention that Disney Store made Jyn Erso, though the body is slightly undersized and the sculpt may not be up to the standards you want. Then again, regular $35 US currently on sale $20 US so there's probably something there worth using:

·
11,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wait a few weeks, may be months, with HT release of the licensed jyn erso we'll soon see decent knock offs popping up everywhere :)
Yeah but I'm impatient! LOL.

For completeness of the discussion we should mention that Disney Store made Jyn Erso, though the body is slightly undersized and the sculpt may not be up to the standards you want. Then again, regular $35 US currently on sale $20 US so there's probably something there worth using:

Got it when it first came out Moonbase, that's why I want a proper hs to go with the outfit and a new body! :wink

·
11,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I thought Phicen or one of those companies might have done something that could work, just has to look like her not actually be her...remember those days? :doh :wink

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Got it when it first came out Moonbase, that's why I want a proper hs to go with the outfit and a new body! :wink
I figured that was the case -- but I just mentioned the Disney Store figure for the benefit of those who might not know, especially since she's on Discount this week.

·
11,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I figured that was the case -- but I just mentioned the Disney Store figure for the benefit of those who might not know, especially since she's on Discount this week.
For you guys! We never get any bloody discounts here! Not enough competition and too much tax I guess.

·
11,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This might work, at least as a stand in or with her cap, still trawling eBay:

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
Not really, the head above reminds me of Gemma Whelan who plays Yara Greyjoy in Game of Thrones. I haven't seen one that could pass for Felicity yet, though I suspect that someone like Kumik may have one in the works, they usually do.

CHEERS!

·
11,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Don't be harsh, she's not that plain! LOL well I mean the character, I don't know the actress who plays Yara. This is supposed to be the sniper from what's it called, has Milla Jojovich as Alice and the Umbrella Corporation..Well I got as far as page 12 out of 34 on this seller's 1/6 hs list on eBay so there maybe something still there.

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
Oh, Resident Evil, maybe,

She doesn't look like Felicity. Problem with her is that she hasn't done anything else that will warrant a figure. If HT do her there's bound to be a knock off like there was with the Rey.

CHEERS!

·
11,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
One can but try! Remember the older days when we had to make do with "close, not perfect"?

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Disney Store SW figures including Erso have dropped even further, from regular $34.95 US discounted the last couple of weeks $20 US, starting today $17.47 US: Star Wars Elite Series Jyn Erso Premium Action Figure - 10'' | Disney Store

One period of discount isn't a bad sign because it's a normal promotion at Disney Store or TRU but discount followed by deeper discount isn't good -- so anybody wanting these for parts maybe shouldn't count on their being around for that much longer.

·
1:6 enthusiast
2,052 Posts
I think she's rather attractive and the ZC sculpt isn't a bad alternative but finding a very "close" sculpt won't be easy. She has a very distinctive looking top lip. I don't know if it's a scar or something else but the bottom of her top lip has a depression in it that almost looks like there's a small bit of the lip missing. You can even see what looks like a "v" shaped scar right in the middle of where her top two center teeth meet her lip.

·
11,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
View attachment 373151

hard to see in my terrible photo but the heads on both Jyn and Cassian are very good, just lacking in paint
Got to be honest jaz, that pic really isn't selling it to me! LOL Maybe if she had more useful parts I'd pick her up as a gamble but not as is mate. Cheers though.

I think she's rather attractive and the ZC sculpt isn't a bad alternative but finding a very "close" sculpt won't be easy. She has a very distinctive looking top lip. I don't know if it's a scar or something else but the bottom of her top lip has a depression in it that almost looks like there's a small bit of the lip missing. You can even see what looks like a "v" shaped scar right in the middle of where her top two center teeth meet her lip.
Oh yeah, hadn't noticed that, might have been a cleft pallet operation as a baby or falling off a bicycle, I've got one in the exact same place from being sucker punched by a chav dickhead! Certainly doesn't detract from her looks though!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts