One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
OSW Member
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Bounty Hunter Real Name is Harriet Magus Callahan. AKA Magnum Force.

Her weapon of choice a Colt Anaconda 44 Magnum & her trusty 12 gauge double barrel shotgun.

You really don't want to get on the bad side of this gal.

Do you feel lucky Punk!

Go Ahead Make My Day!!!

Harriet with her twin 9mm Berettas.

The Bounty Hunter is really ticked off now, she just ran out of 44 Mag Ammo!

Thank for looking, I hope you like her.

Any questions or comments?

Baddog

Related Link

http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/for...ussion/758651-bounty-hunters-photo-heavy.html

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,822 Posts
Please brush/style her hair.

Otherwise, I'm going to send my 1:6 female bounty hunters after your 1:1 @ $ $.

;) :p

·
Kit-Bash Krazy!
2,980 Posts
If I may offer some critique? It looks like you've used some expensive parts there, but I think you've skimped a bit on the head? Although it's a good skin-tone match, it looks too small for the body. There are some very affordable female heads out there now (I recommend iviyy's store). The boots and the jeans are lovely, obviously the body wasn't cheap either... treat her to a decent head! :)

Steve.

·
OSW Member
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Please brush/style her hair.

Otherwise, I'm going to send my 1:6 female bounty hunters after your 1:1 @ $ $.

;) :p
Well at this time am doing a new photo shoot on her, I have been updating her look recently, hopefully she will look better in her next photos?

Ok I was just looking at the newer photos, maybe not?

·
OSW Member
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
If I may offer some critique? It looks like you've used some expensive parts there, but I think you've skimped a bit on the head? Although it's a good skin-tone match, it looks too small for the body. There are some very affordable female heads out there now (I recommend iviyy's store). The boots and the jeans are lovely, obviously the body wasn't cheap either... treat her to a decent head! :)

Steve.
Thank You for your comments, this is the original head that came with the older Phicen base body, they are a smaller head that gives them that giraffe neck look. I think if I swapped out the head the Bounty Hunter she would not look right? And I like the head.

·
Kit-Bash Krazy!
2,980 Posts
Thank You for your comments, this is the original head that came with the older Phicen base body, they are a smaller head that gives them that giraffe neck look. I think if I swapped out the head the Bounty Hunter she would not look right? And I like the head.
Wow, didn't realise that was the included head, looks like one of the early CY Girls type? Anyway, she is your figure my friend and if you are happy with her then that is all that matters! :)

·
OSW Member
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow, didn't realise that was the included head, looks like one of the early CY Girls type? Anyway, she is your figure my friend and if you are happy with her then that is all that matters! :)
Thanks: From what I found out about these early Phicen's, from members like edwick. That Phicen actually used the old Cy Girls head molds?

·
OSW Member
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everyone:

awesome! she can chase me anytime!
Harriet is looking forward to it. :lol

If she chased anyone, she'd give herself black eyes. Awesome kit bash though!
:rolling

she gets the drop on fellas because they think shes a stripper with fake guns
Well that is her secret weapon, it makes her job a lot easer when the guys are staring at her like a deer in headlights. :drool :lol
BTW: her magnum has been recently been upgraded to one with a lot better a lot better details & a swing out cylinder. Harriet loves to show off her pair of 44s.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts