One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hallo friends of the 1/6 scale!
At first I beg your pardon for my bad English.
I would like to present my HD WLA 42. The model is from ZY Toys. I've treated it with oil paints, airbrush and pigments to get a slightly used character. The figure of Dragon was also treated with pigments. Head and hands still shine. This will be treated with oil paint and dull clear lacquer. The weapon and the spade are still being treated. The weapon probably even replaced. I also publish a picture of ZY Zoys. This shows the motorcycle before the treatment.

And here my pics:

·
Registered
345 Posts
Wow, incredible job! The weathering on the leather looks amazing and the rest of the bike looks 100% realistic.
I've never collected 1/6 motorcycles before now but I'm going to have to try this out. What a beautiful result.

·
volunteercontentprovider
2,824 Posts
Excellent weathering, especially the leather (which I've always found difficult). It makes all the difference!

·
Resisting Evil
5,730 Posts
Nice bike! I've always thought, and maybe I'm wrong, that the gun pouch on the side was made to hold a Thompson....the M1 looks a little odd in it.....but great job on the weathering! :thumb

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you very much for the nice comments.
@onesixthpolice: haha..you're right. But I have no Thomson....yet. I've written it before, I'm not satisfied with the weapon and I'll change it. As soon as I have one ;-).

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
Another triumph. Top shelf weathering.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts