One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Seems Like a Prerequisite to being a member is that you have to be either a Mike or A david... LOl

I can understand the need for a real name or atleast a Nickname that you commonly use in REAL LIFE. I mean Saw we go to an OSW gathering of sorts I would really hate to Walk up to Mike and SAy.. "Hi Puking DOg..." On the other hand it would tend to keep things a little better organized since we have so many Mikes and Davids, to go by our screen names...

Mark (BTW)

·
Registered
632 Posts
Wouldn't King David have been JEWISH?

I was seven and starting school before I found out my name wasn't "Jesus Christ". Seemed everything my Dad said to me started with "Jesus Christ". As in: "Jesus Christ, stop hitting your brother." or "Jesus Christ would you come here."..

My brother had it worse. We thought he was named "Goddammit".

·
The Mighty Boosh
8,425 Posts
I'm a David (as opposed to a Dave), or you can call me Davy if you're Scots.

Middle name is Lawrence - now that IS a bumbass name, unless you happen to be raising an Arab revolt.

·
OSW Trade Police (Retired)
11,749 Posts
Until recently, John was the most common first name in North America...

I wonder how many John's there are here.

·
Just a cowboy singer
721 Posts
Well I'd like to add my 2 cents here but the case is still pending and I am pleading NOT GUILTY....she really didn't look like a cop.....what with all that make-up and the short skirt cut from........Oh.....wait...i just read the 1st line of your post....missed that before....you're talking about the actual NAME John....damn....how embarassing......that'll teach me to read the WHOLE question next time before replying......again...sorry....as you were.

My real name.....not to protect the innocent is....Grant

·
Registered
128 Posts
So many Mikes, Johns and Davids.

Wow ........ Hey I am the Only one with an typical Italian Name???

I am Marco

·
If It's On You Get PAID
179 Posts
My name is, Greene, Benjamin E., aka (Ben) :thumb :shades

·
Registered
949 Posts
A names a name but mine is...

Well well hasn't this turned into a quaint little tea party :razz :lol :lol . But seriously I actually did run into the very thing described previously about "forgetting or losing members names/handles. Not very smart when trading with people :green . Anyway, for those who haven't figured it out my names Bob, although named Robert by my parents. Just seemed there were too many Robert's running around school when i was a kid, so I opted for Bob. The Bravo Bob handle actually comes from former co-workers while working in broadcasting, as that was one of several networks I used to work on.

Bravo out

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
i was gonna ask the same question. :rolling

grizzerr said:
Dare ask what they called you before that?

·
Devils and Dust
2,040 Posts
Generally , people call me Sergeant :rolling :rolling

But to those who have the priveledge, it is Mike. Of course, many know me by my first name, Joe. Prefer Mike. Confused? I dang sure am, :grinroll

Schmuck usually gets my attention as well.

·
Gunslinger, chef, guitars
2,132 Posts
Brian here

21 - 40 of 50 Posts