One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
One Sixth Junkie
6,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This site is amazing. I think it is the best of all the 1/6 figure sites. It figures because Ronin Six is a web designer! Very cool job to all the OSW staff!

But what I would like to see on the buddy list is maybe a "memo" space where we can input the real names of our buds. There has been a couple of times where I know the guys handle, but forgot his real name. Mine's pretty easy, David or Dave if you guys haven't guess yet, duhhhhhh! Trying to put the handles with their real names starts to get harder when you deal with over 20 guys.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
You're right about that, I've found out there's a lot of other Mikes, and between former and serving admins, there's three Johns. It can get hilarious in chat or threads, til guys sort it out.

Mike (btw)

·
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
5,445 Posts
That would probably be really useful. We, the collection of Mikes, are beginning to outnumber the amount of figures owned by most members. With a memo space, we can put things like "That Mike I find annoying", "The Mike I don't like just because I don't like him"... and stuff like that to be more specific so we don't have to jog our brains, which are usually full of other things like thoughts on the various body parts of the opposite gender and alcohol.

Mike.

·
Silent Hunter
14,676 Posts
I always wanted to be a Mike.......

·
One Sixth Junkie
6,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Believe it or not, I got to choose my name. I had a choice between: Joseph, Samuel, Michael or David. All good "Christian" names. I was 6.

·
Silent Hunter
14,676 Posts
Davinator65 said:
Believe it or not, I got to choose my name. I had a choice between: Joseph, Samuel, Michael or David. All good "Christian" names. I was 6.
Dare ask what they called you before that?

·
Silent Hunter
14,676 Posts
LOL...... i got it......so why did they decide to change it??

·
Registered
240 Posts
Yeah. i'm a member of quite a few forums and would far sooner be called by my real name!!!

When folks know it that is!!!

Simon. ( And yes i'm a bit simple!!!! :knock )

·
I rool da puny Kalifonian
971 Posts
herr flick said:
Yeah. i'm a member of quite a few forums and would far sooner be called by my real name!!!

When folks know it that is!!!

Simon. ( And yes i'm a bit simple!!!! :knock )
One of my best mates is called Simon, and he's a kick-Ass Chef. And my middle name is David. So there.

·
State of the Bad-ass arts
445 Posts
My names Dave

1 - 20 of 50 Posts