One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decent,but not great.

Had some funny moments,one really one in particular.

Coulda been better.

·
Registered
671 Posts
I really liked the movie. Action wasn't anything really special for me, but the story and dialogue were so funny. Only thing I didn't like was all the product placement. And is it me, or is there really a Dunkin Donuts coffee shop in Los Angeles?

·
Banned
1,372 Posts
As much as I like Will Smith, I have to say this was probably not one of his best choices in movie projects. For what they are charging at the movies these days I was expecting a little more content.

The twist was like something you come up with as a kid in your backyard. Not very imaginative. To me it was like putting Arthur ,Superman, Clash of the Titans, and fill in your own comedy movie here in a blender.

They must have thrown a lot of cash Charlize Theron's way, because she usually doesn't do movies like this.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
They must have thrown a lot of cash Charlize Theron's way, because she usually doesn't do movies like this.
Most actors do stuff that's not top notch. She also did:

Reindeer Games

Æon Flux

Sweet November

The Astronaut's Wife

The Devil's Advocate

Children of the Corn III

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Aeon Flux was OK.But her acting was...not that great.It must have been hard to put a voice characterization to a character that didn't talk.

And all actors and actresses make movies that aren't that great.They have bills to pay as well.And what starts out as a good script may get trashed during editing.

·
The Plastic Castaway
1,493 Posts
Most actors do stuff that's not top notch. She also did:

The Devil's Advocate
I can't speak for the rest, but this movie was awesome. It was a creepy movie and very intense. This was the first movie with Keanu Reeves in it that I actually liked. To tell you the truth, it was the first movie I thought he was actually GOOD in.

And Pacino as the "devil"? Excellent. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts