One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
I like it - boots look a tad short and his holster is a bit long... Probably because the BBI G3 has no ass. The HT figures will change that - 4 of them? You one lucky bastard. The only True Type I can find is the AA, so I now have 2.

·
Jawa
1,593 Posts
That's a great Han Solo! The paint job looks very well done - I wish GG would sell headcasts because their headsculpts are always so good.

I like the retailored outfit. I'm still a big fan of hasbro's 12" Star Wars clothing; much of it still holds up very well with no modifications. Still, when somebody makes modifications as you did, it always looks 1000X better. Awesome work!

Do you have any other Star Wars customs lined up?

·
Plastic Alchemist
1,111 Posts
Nicely done! I had pretty much the same recipe goin' on to produce a Han Solo from
Ep.IV... Then Sideshow went and released one! Gonna buy theirs and customize it instead of makin' one...

Great work on the retailoring of the Hasbro clothing; looks like you got a good fit, and the headsculpt painted up nice, too!

·
aka haloed
1,553 Posts
I've got a hasbro version that I intend to do the same thing to. Great job on yours. Looks like a sideshow or commercial release. In fact it's better than a commercial release. You know the more I think about it it reminds me of the 1/4 scale statue. Yours is possible though. really great job.

·
IS HE LIVE OR IS HE DEAD?
2,599 Posts
Nice job!!
I did something similar years ago when Hasbro was the only version around. I didn't like that Hasbro head for Han at all so I came up with this:

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
That's the Screamin/Kaiyodo head isn't it!? I have a resin version of that kit that I may rescue one day. I chopped up the head on my Screamin/Kaiyodo one to make a Deckard. Unfortunately he was in my collection when my kit retailer ran off with the lot!

CHEERS!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts