One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I recently got a Han Solo head and finally had some time to paint it and put this figure together. I used a Hot toys body and clothing from a Hasbro figure. All feed back welcome. I am also working on a luke and Anakin. Will post them soon.

Attachments

·
Danish Special Forces
988 Posts
Wow, you can do some nice poses with that HT body. You ought to preorder Sideshow's ANH Han and put the HT body on that. Best of Both Worlds.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
great idea about the sideshow clothing though I had these hasbro figures laying around and I don't really want to fork out $50 for that figure just for his clothing. Don't get me wrong Sidshow would look 100% better on this figure but I'm just working with what I have right now. Thanks again for your feedback and great ideas.

·
Miscreant & Ne'er-do-well
1,373 Posts
The Hasbro vest and pants are pretty decent, but the shirt has a very notcable velcro closure down the back. My Solo bash uses the pants and vest but I had to hand make the shirt and holster. I replaced the Hasbro boots with a pair of DML German officers jackboots (same general shape but the Dragon boots look a little less clunky). Those don't look like the Hasbro boots though. What boots are you using? They look good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.