One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi gangs. Working on this one for quiet a while.

I started with the Mac Farlane blue Spartan.

First thing I did is took the figure apart. I dremeled every parts of the armour to fit a modified HT slim body.

What a pain it was but that was the hardest parts.

I repainted the armour and put everything together on a customized body suit.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Fantastic Job.

So did you add any height to the figure too? Any chance of a side by side with a normal 1/6th figure?

Is that a Clone one piece under the armour?

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I add height at the torso and the legs.

He is 13" tall. Still a bit too small but I think the 3A one are way too big even if they are supposed to be that size.

It is indeed a clone ribbed bodysuit with some rubber parts added.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Again excellent job and 13" gives it a little

Well this is the beauty with the Spartans.

Spartan Is are normal human size.
Spartan IIs are the behemoths, the Giants in the playground from 6ft 6 to over 7ft tall.
Spartan IIIs are 6ft+ IMHO (well by the novels they are fast cannon fodder types).
Spartan IVs are varied from 6ft 5+.

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
Mighty fine work, man.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Amazing work! The clone trooper body suit and the added reach body armor is perfect. What did you use to paint the gold visor?
Unfortunately the DMR is a bit too big. Hard to believe that is Mcfarlane armor. Did you fit the helmet over a head?

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Amazing work! The clone trooper body suit and the added reach body armor is perfect. What did you use to paint the gold visor?
Unfortunately the DMR is a bit too big. Hard to believe that is Mcfarlane armor. Did you fit the helmet over a head?
Thanks my friend, your Halo customs have been a great inspiration.

For the gold I painted the visor in gloss black first then I used this.

http://www.befr.ebay.be/itm/Marabu-...Crafts_DrawingSupplies_EH&hash=item2ec04b197f

I know the MDR is too big but still I kinda like it, and no there is no head inside the helmet atm but I may change that soon.

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
Very nice,

How glossy is the helmet visor? I have one of the little Halo 4 Master Chiefs and I gave his visor a coat of Liquitex High Gloss Varnish and you can see your face in it.

Highly recommended

CHEERS!

·
Jawa
1,593 Posts
absolutely amazing! This is incredible; I can't imagine how long it took to dremel out the McFarlane armor.

·
Life is tough then u die
966 Posts
Very cool. That's cool that you made him a bit taller. Nice job overall.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts