Looks just like Hal to me.

Your superheroes kick major azz.

·
Stop-Motion Animator
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey that is Hal
or is it Captain America in disguise I can't tell with the mask and all
Hey the mask thing must really work. Yeah it's Chris Evan's HS. It just hit me one day, "Hey! He could be Hal Jordan".

Thanks bro

Excellent GL.

Looks just like Hall to me.

Your superheroes kick major azz.
Thanks my friend. I try.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Been wanting to make this figure for a while and finally got around to it. I did my "wet the DCD 13" figure's costume and put it in the dryer set on high" trick.
Pretty happing with it. Feel free to comment and thanks for looking.

AFM

You mention you did the "I did my "wet the DCD 13" figure's costume and put it in the dryer set on high" trick.", And i was curious where you read that [link please], as I have a DC 13" Hal/GL, and I was thinking of using it on a BBI 3.5 or SS body [don't have the $$$ for a Kaustik muscle body or such as yet].

·
AKA "ChiliDoug"
7,541 Posts
That h/s works surprisingly well for Jordan. I noticed you used the HT Reeve Superman boots for both your gL's. That must have set you back a penny or two!

·
Stop-Motion Animator
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You mention you did the "I did my "wet the DCD 13" figure's costume and put it in the dryer set on high" trick.", And i was curious where you read that [link please], as I have a DC 13" Hal/GL, and I was thinking of using it on a BBI 3.5 or SS body [don't have the $$$ for a Kaustik muscle body or such as yet].
I actually thought up that idea about wetting the suits and drying them. It works pretty well if you have a big enough body to replace the DCD 13" body. Kaustic hero bodies works well and so does the HT True Type Muscle body. I would guess the bbi body would not work as well because the suit will be too baggy on it. You could use an old 8" or 10" mego type figure. Those suit do fit 12" pretty good.

:agree.. I'd love to see a Panaramic view of your shelves man.
I'll see what I can do.

That's h/s works surprisingly well for Jordan. I noticed you used the HT Reeve Superman boots for both your gL's. That must have set you back a penny or two!
Not really. I got them a while ago when the price was reasonable. Now they are just crazy.

Thanks
AFM

·
Registered
949 Posts
So you're telling me that the old Mego, Batman or even Star Trek figures [Romulans, Klingons, & Gorns oh my]. when dampened, have enough "give" to stretch enough to fit a 12" figure body such as BBI or Dragon?

·
Stop-Motion Animator
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
So you're telling me that the old Mego, Batman or even Star Trek figures [Romulans, Klingons, & Gorns oh my]. when dampened, have enough "give" to stretch enough to fit a 12" figure body such as BBI or Dragon?
I've used clothes from the marvel famous cover figuers and put them on true type bodies and they look and fit great. check out my avenger vision. He's wearing the suit from the marvel FC line along with my, Dare Devil and Deadpool. Both Maverl FC Dare Devil red suits. Wolvering is wearing the marvel Origin suit.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts