One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
BRAMS
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks again for your kind remarks and coments guys!!!!
..a quick breakdown on the parts used!!.......
Body,..............DML (modified, sawn off at the waistline, upper and lower arms and sawn off at the lower and upper legs too, to acheive the shorter height)
HS,.................DML HKMSC (repainted with acrylic paints and heigh-lights in pastel colours)
UNIFORM,.........BBI, from the Harry Sinclair figure, drybrushed with acrylic paints.
JUNGLE HAT,.....DML, from the Nam figure "Nate" cut around the brim and stiffened up in water and PVA glue.
BOOTS,............HOT TOYS, from the Navy SEAL figures, repainted to look like the British jungle boots.
M16,................DML.
44PATTERN WEBBING,...BBI,from the Harry Sinclair figure, customised to look like the 44 patt stuff!!!
KUKRI,.......................CUSTOM, sheath made out of cardboard and covered with elastoplast tape, painted and drybrushed. The handle for the Kukri, was done from a 1/6 handle of a truncheon with the top molded from modeling clay.

.....hope I haven't left any bits out!!!,....and thanks again to all for viewing.
Cheers all,...........BRAMS.

·
Respect, Honour, Courage
2,927 Posts
Very nice indeed. It's the Osprey book the pic comes from. excellent representation. I'm currently in the middle of doing my 4 man SAS team from the 60s which I hope to get looking similar...just hope I can get it anywhere near like this

1 - 18 of 18 Posts