One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Tattoo Thunder Emperor
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello again to everyone. I am back, and I have missed you. Things got a little crazy for me and I made a couple of screw-ups, but everything has been taken care of and I have vowed to be a better member here at the mighty OSW.

·
Da revolution is here!
1,979 Posts
Hey Harley!! I thought you said a week or two?! Either way, it's good to see you back in the good ol' plastic crack house, it hasn't been the same without you here!! Now get yur butt in chat, its Wendsday!

·
Proactive Procrastinator
1,330 Posts
DOC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This excessive use of bandwidth sponsored by PNC.

Welcome back Doc!

·
Just a cowboy singer
721 Posts
Doc who? I vaguely remember a guy named Harley had some Doc name....you be him?

WB dude....good to see your text again!

*wondering how long pukingdog has has that Bugs cartoon stashed for this very occasion?*

1 - 20 of 30 Posts