One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
1stlooey
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to Ed's Fantasy World!

An understrength platoon of Fallschirmjägers has been tasked with guarding a small sector of their division's flank from a possible probe by US troops. They are moving up to their assigned position.

The group is led by an Oberleutnant, with his assistant, a Feldwebel. Each of the two squads is led by an NCO.

The men march on:

"Herr Feldwebel, we will stop here. Have the men rest under the trees over there."

"Jawohl, Herr Oberleutnant!"

The men "take five."

An Obergefreiter keeps an eye out:

Meanwhile, their leaders discuss their next move.

"Gentlemen, this is our area.

"First we will send a motorcyclist ahead to have a look around."

"Then, Herr Unterfeldwebel, you will take your squad up through the middle. You should meet the motorcyclist on his way back, who will advise you as to the situation. If the enemy is not there, make a sweep to check the area, then come back. If you sight the enemy, engage and hold them, depending on their strength."

"You, Herr Unteroffizier, will hold back unless and until the first squad encounters an enemy force. Then you will move up with your squad to give support."

I will be with you. Verstand?"

The Oberleutnant calls over the Gefreiter:

"Herr Gefreiter, you will ride up ahead to reconnoiter the area. On your way back, look for the Unteroffizier and give him your report, then come back to see me!"

The Gefreiter gets on the bike and moves out.

Stay tuned for Part 2!

·
Who loves ya baby!
7,037 Posts
Wow, that is all kinds of awesome! Feels right out of a movie :thumb
Great work and looks like a lot of fun was had. Looking forward to part2!
-mike-

·
Welcome to my Life....
1,081 Posts
Your figures, posing and photos rule, and thats a fine bunch of FJ's. Awesome presentation, now pass me the paper towel, drool on the keyboard sucks.

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
I had to come back and look AGAIN. When your guys look this good you don't need to paint them with pastels. I've been showing this to some of the gang here at the office. People not even into 1:6 are blown away by this.

It's good to have you here Ed. Now I don't have to go over to SAG to see your work.

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Really cool pictures 1stlooey! I think its always a feat when you can arrange and compose a nice solid photo story with so many figures at once.
Did all of these figures benefit from your cool body modification techniques? The walking poses feel so natural too, bravo for achieving that so well.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts