One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Social Misfit
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A Großdeutschland NCO takes a short stop on the eastern front. "borrowing" an PPSH 43 and a bottle of Stalin's finest, he waits for orders from his zug commander.

All insignia is custom made, headsculpt is Willisch Beist, repainted

Generic collar litzen and NCO tresse custom made, better detail than DML's (IMO)

Custom eagle

Custom GD armband

I don't know alot about Russian wine, and google didnt help much, so i custom made this label.

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
I like the last picture, he seems to sit very naturally, and he definitely looks like he needs to rest humping all of that kit. Didn't realize their uniforms also came in a green shade, though that just may be the lighting. Whats that pink tab on his collar?

Hmm had I not read the description, I'd have glanced over that smg as just an mp40.

·
Social Misfit
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
saiko said:
I like the last picture, he seems to sit very naturally, and he definitely looks like he needs to rest humping all of that kit. Didn't realize their uniforms also came in a green shade, though that just may be the lighting. Whats that pink tab on his collar?

Hmm had I not read the description, I'd have glanced over that smg as just an mp40.
Thanks. The pick tab is a generic version of the reuglar collar tab, so if a soldat transers to a different assignment, he does not have to switch out the collar tabs, only the shoulderboards.

Deutschsoldaten.com said:
...When the collar of the uniform was changed back to field grey in 1940, the collar patches were changed as well, to incorporate "field grey" middle stripes and litzenspiegel. In many cases the field grey was actually a pinkish hue...

·
Uber-Unteroffizier
1,546 Posts
wow, poor guy. Willisch biest is a great headsculpt..he has a look of being in distress.
Brilliant bash all round! the uniform and all the gear hangs so well, and the positioning couldn't be better, drinking on the sly
wonderful stuff

·
Registered
313 Posts
hey great bash,On the wine, the russians really don't have wine, at least not from russia, the vines would never survive the winters for one, and what little viticulture there was died out during communism. Putin is trying to revive the minute wine industry, but, they really dont have any. Many of the east bloc states are wine producers. especially hungary, but also poland, yugoslavia, rumania, and bulgaria. Hope that helps

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.