One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
HOOYAH! CORPSMAN UP!
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hello again OSW! Here is my latest bash. After seeing and being inspired by our boys overseas, creating this one was well worth it! Again, any comments or suggestions is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
That is absolutely world class. I have been working on an SF'er for a bit now and the one that you have done makes me want to stop cause it aint gonna compare. The real hair is extraordinary.

·
HOOYAH! CORPSMAN UP!
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thank you

Holy cow! I thought that first shot was a reference picture of a real guy! Great job on the hair and the overall presentation. Looks perfect.
My wife says the same thing...actually it kinda of creeps her out becuase of how real it looks. But thank you all for your kind words.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Superb!!!

·
HOOYAH! CORPSMAN UP!
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks

This is phenomenal! And the weathering is just perfect!
could I ask if you use pasterls powder for weathering or other means?
I actually use pastels and "make-up". Believe it or not, there are millions of different colors of women's make-up to use! Just don't use the ones with glitter!! As for model pastels, I use different mixtures to create the "real-world" textures and color and seal it with "Testors Dullcote" It's real easy, but the after effects is awesome!!!

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.