One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
uber noob assembler
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have done a couple of these guys in the past but with the BBi G3.5 nude, and knowing myself, i broke those down and came up with this one, with a muscle nude and a fully bearded HT Seal head (thank you very much RWC:thumb). Based on the pic from militaryphotos.net. Other folks also contributed in making this figure possible for me. Would like to especially thank kuato for painting the HT Vietnam Seal HS, he even managed to apply some "sweat" on the forehead and side of the head, i really like what he did and it was perfect for the bash IMHO. Thanks to tippytoe for the paint on the vest as well, me likes! Props to DEIIP for the shirt, thanks bud! Anywho, here he is:banana

Ref Pic:

:D

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Awesome bash Don! Headsculpt's dead on the operator to the left of the reference pic. Is that DML Jason's chest rig?

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Dude it sucks...The beard is too long...the shemagh is the wrong color...the boot laces are too loose...he has a pimple..and the veins on the arm are not in the same place as the reference picture....give up Don..Give up!!!!

PSYCHE

That looks top notch Don...

I think I am going to do the guy on the right with the reverse TASH.

·
uber noob assembler
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks guys:thumb

Awesome bash Don! Headsculpt's dead on the operator to the left of the reference pic. Is that DML Jason's chest rig?
Angel, i believe that is BBi prowler's chest rig.

I know Aaron, its so inaccurate bud, not to mention, the guy in the ref pic has less stuff in his trouser side pocket, whip antenna is not tilted the right way, the knee pads on the figure is not dirty!!!! what was i thinking? that's it! I give up! :lol

Looking forward to your GB mang:D

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.