One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Im not big on online play, but the single player campaign is short but pretty good. Last time i checked you could get a used copy for $25. At that price its an excellent buy.

·
Pimpin' ain't easy
4,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Kewl. I'm looking at it on ebay and they're ranging from $10-$25. Any idea about GR Desert Siege?

·
Revival Machine
1,107 Posts
graphics suck do not get it. If you got a xbox 360 go for rainbow vegas 2 there is a cheat code for 3rd person is freaking sweet bro, i promise i could not put it down with that option.

·
Pimpin' ain't easy
4,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't play much console, except for football.....to damn many buttons. I'm a PC gamer.

·
Pimpin' ain't easy
4,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here's what my PC is showing to have:
Windows Vista
Processor: AMD Phenom (tm) 8400 Triple Core Processor (3 CPU's), ~2.1GHz
Memory: 3070 MB RAM
Page File: 1150MB used, 5209MB available
DirectX 10
Video chip type: Nvidia GeForce 8500 GT 512MB
DAC Type: Integrated RAMDAC
Approx. Total Memory: 1264MB

·
Banned
1,372 Posts
You might have some issues with Vista, but everything else looks good. I played that game at a pretty high resolution with my old rig running two XFX 7800GTX SLi, and it was smooth. Download nHancer to optimize your resolution and fps.

·
Registered
233 Posts
GRAW 2 is GRAWsome!

GRAW 2, playable as an FPS or 3PS, is a great game. In fact, the only thing it's really missing is Rainbow 6's cover system and Battlefield Bad Connection's destructable enviroment. But the game is old, so you can cut it slack for that. Great graphics and lots of fun.

I play it on Xbox 360, and there's a LOT of downloadable contents for the game there.

I think a new copy should be below $30 now.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.