One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Requiescat In Pace
7,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Form those crazy Canucks at Toys2.net - it was $68 which worked at 35 quid for me, which is great given that I'm half a world away.

It's a worthy successor to the previous installments - this book will make your life better!

·
On the Highway of Life
1,933 Posts
It is an awesome magazine. I picked it up when I was in Toyko back in December and I also picked up Toys and Hobbies which is a Taiwanese version...the pics are fantastic !!! Good choice Kuroi :clap

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Echobase is going to be getting them soon.

·
Registered
189 Posts
It is a very nice book. Good collection of the US Marines bash from various customizers, covering from WWII to present, a short comparison of all major company bodies. Also some 'How To' articles in the back on making custom pouches, leather accessories, and weathering your figures. I used it a lot as reference on the bash was plan to do, just to see what gears out there and what seems to be more accurate, as well as weapon selections. Its a great book to have for $20-30, especially when you are working on some Marines like myself.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Man...didn't know places charged so much for it, when its only a 2000~yen mook. Though one thing I wish this mook has is a small section of catalogue that list and show pics of recent figures that has been released the past couple years, even if its not in depth or only focus on Marines. It'll be a great reference tool to look at whats out there from various companies. Most Hobby Japan toy related mook does that, but somehow not in this one unfortunately.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.