One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i'm looking to pick up a good PCU level 5 jacket, not using it for airsoft or anything intense, but i just want to find one that isn't crap. the only good one i can find right now is the one beyond tactical PCU (needs to be custom order/tailored) which is out of my price range, and crappy airsoft built knock offs for like $40-$45. does anyone know some good affordable ones that i can get for a reasonable price? mainly looking for OD/Foliage/Ranger green.

I liked the look of pantac one, but i cant seem to find it in stock anywhere... any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
No I don't but its better to tell me what youi are looking for and I'll do a drive by. They have both the heavyweight style and the lighter styles. Only seen them in gray.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No I don't but its better to tell me what youi are looking for and I'll do a drive by. They have both the heavyweight style and the lighter styles. Only seen them in gray.
the PCU was made i think by a company ORC, and then patagonia, now something else, i'm looking for this basically:

I'm pretty sure i'd be a medium, and jacket sleeves usually sun me kinda shot, so a medium long wouldn't be the end of the world if the price is good. i appreciate you offering to swing by.

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
I remember a couple being patagonia. These are the lighter versions and don't include the fleece. I think they were about $60.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts