One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
CARPEDIEM
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SS E.O.D. Seal having a problem putting the gloves into the bendi hands any sujestions befored i cut them, has any body done theres. Thanks
UP DATE Here are the tools that help me and the results after 15min.it made it much easy. thanks again!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Best advice I have been given is to ude credit cards between the fingers of the gloves.

Yes it's bitch to even get them started - But once you have you can use credit cards to help slide the gloves over the fingers. This method works.

·
Ain't it Cool?
2,655 Posts
Tweezers! You need to invest in a good pair of needle nose tweezers. I twill be one of you best investments and will help you on all you bashing. Now there is another option to using bendy hands. One of the guys on OSW recommended that you cut between the fingers of the molded rifle grip hands and use those instead of bendy hands. Using the molded pistol grip hands also allows the figure to hold the weapon better then bendy hands. I tried it and it works fine.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
I hated putting those things on.I used surgical tweezers.It took me about 30 minuted to do it.

·
Registered
743 Posts
I got the advice to wet them first, and that worked wonders...plus they seemed to shrink-fit a slight bit to the fingers after drying. Just grab a hand and a glove, kick back in the recliner and go to work.

·
I got you "covered" ! (OSW Staff)
5,758 Posts
I almost gave up. I tried wetting them , using baby powder, nothing seemed to work. Then just staring at them I thought of trying one more time. This is the method that worked for me. I rolled the gloves down as far as they could go ...to the finger openings. Then is was just a matter of pulling and tugging with all the tools and tricks mentioned in the other posts.

·
Requiescat In Pace
7,095 Posts
The worst is when the tweezer slips and you run it up into your nail.
The worst part is getting the thumb not to look like boxing glove.

·
CARPEDIEM
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Will the same advice will work for the mechanic gloves too, and also those any body have a picture of gloves in molded hands so I could try on a pair; ether EOD gloves or mechanic ones.Thanks

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.