One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In order to vary a little you have another Britihs here more:p.
The base or you knew it, the only thing that I have done to him has been to throw a little bicarbonate stuck with white tail and later with a varnish for pictures I have been giving to him very smoothly to give a sensation him to be or almost remainder.
In figure employee as it sees is not much, body is of Bbi HS including (in theory it represents that it is Bruce Willis), belt, pistol, founds, shippers, knife and cap, the jersey nonmemory, the boots of NLM and the cup, legginses, trousers, shirt and braces of DML.
A little reduces in chest, shoulders and legs, just a little bit of dirt and nothing else.
You hope likes
P. D: One forgot the gloves to me are of DID

·
Registered
831 Posts
Great figure. I like the details and styling. Could you explain how you bloused the pants and put on the leggings. I am having trouble with getting my figures pants and leggings to look this way.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Great figure. I like the details and styling. Could you explain how you bloused the pants and put on the leggings. I am having trouble with getting my figures pants and leggings to look this way.
First I take the straps from him(her), then I stick the gaiters with rapid glue and to finish stick the straps to the gaiters, this if, trying(meaning) that the trick(snag,beating) does not touch the clothes of the trousers, I wait to have helped yourself.
Attempt that the gaiters only take(catch) the low ones of the trousers

Thanks you to all

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you very much to all guys.
The truth is that not always it is necessary to recharge(overload) a figure in excess in order that there goes out a nice work, this one badly that I say it but I believe that it is one of my better works till now and though cost seems to be very simple me more that to do the two royals that I put does not make very much, put it, to there not happen to me in the dirtied one, the just wear, the base, the photos, the truth that cost, it(he,she) rewards the work realized especially by your commentaries I did not think that it(he,she) would please so much and with the level that exists hereabouts even more.
I repeat myself great thanks to all
:thumb:thumb:thumb:thumb:thumb:thumb:thumb:thumb:thumb:thumb:thumb:thumb

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.