One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
MUST STOP SPENDING ON 1/6
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just sharing the "Global Response Rifle" from General's Armoury which was just announced a few days ago : Easy & Simple / [GA] General's Armoury GA0002 "Global Response Rifle"

GA0002 - Available at your local preferred retailers.

Just thought i would model the rifle with some of my 1/6 figures, so you guys will get a sense of how it looks like

With my Custom Chris Costa and the Easy & Simple S.A.D figure

Putting on the normal suppressor

Putting on the Jailbreak suppressor

Look at those TEETH !

Close up

With the Easy & Simple S.A.D Figure

Both together

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Sam, it looks incredible and I will be picking up the black version regardless, but I'm going to echo Adam's question from the other thread and ask: will the production rifle reuse the LVOA-S lower receiver as depicted here? Or will the production rifle have a proper GRY lower?
For reference here is a high res of the actual movie prop from the film with the correct lower.

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Machine gun

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,118 Posts
Looks great.

I imagine I'm not the only one who is curious about the attachment on the end of the rifle. What is that, a type of silencer? I could probably find out with a good search, but I'll ask here anyway.

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Looks great.

I imagine I'm not the only one who is curious about the attachment on the end of the rifle. What is that, a type of silencer? I could probably find out with a good search, but I'll ask here anyway.
Reducs recoil while hiding the flash. Basically the benefits of a brake without giant fireballs bursting out broadcasting your position.

·
Firearms collector
453 Posts
They sure do. It was Sam's first collaboration with Easy & Simple. It came in foliage green, black, and burnt bronze variants. Here are links to the foliage green and burnt bronze rifles.

General's Armoury Low Visibility Assault Rifle FOLIAGE GREEN Mint In B

- BlackOpsToys

General's Armoury Low Visibility Assault Rifle BURNT BRONZE Mint In Bo

- BlackOpsToys

I own the foliage green and black rifles, and they are great. It took me the better part of a day to thread the bungee cord through the forearm. I wish I were kidding.

·
MUST STOP SPENDING ON 1/6
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nice one Sam. Any chance the final version will use the SAI lower? Nice to see the Geissele mount on the Vortex and the JailBrake being removable per the 1:1.
Sam, it looks incredible and I will be picking up the black version regardless, but I'm going to echo Adam's question from the other thread and ask: will the production rifle reuse the LVOA-S lower receiver as depicted here? Or will the production rifle have a proper GRY lower?
Sorry for the delayed response. We have received some feedback about using the Upper and Lower receiver and had another in depth discussion about this.

We have developed a generic lower and upper receiver for use between both the "Low Visibility Assault Rifle " and the "Global Response Rifle", as the creation of specific Upper and Lower receivers for our First and Second product is not financially feasible for a young and new brand. So, technically we are NOT reusing the "LVOA" receivers.

Resource wise, we are not an established company such as DAM or Soldier Story and do not have their large pockets. We agree that using specific receivers would be way awesome, but unfortunately, we have 2 options, do the receivers and face a 70-80 USD unit price, or place an affordable price tag on these and make some small concessions.

Anyway, the key identifying feature of these rifles would not be the receivers, but the hand guard and barrel devices, these 2 key items are what make the rifles unique and one of a kind. I.E what makes the LVOA the LVOA would be the handguard and muzzle brake, not the receivers themselves, the same goes for this second product as well.

I do hope to have everyone's understanding on this, and hope to have your continued support.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts