One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· 1/6 Roman Kitbasher
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

Yet another gladiator I'm posting on here. This is made from both stock and custom parts. He fights with 2 sicas (curved swords), and is wearing a moderate amount of armor. I modified the helmet so that the visor can pull all the way up, halfway up, and all the way down. One of the pictures was a first attempt that I ended up adding on and changing. Comments and constructive criticism are encouraged.

Attachments

· Wild Bunch Customs
805 Posts
Looking good, I like the set in the last picture the best, but that's mainly because I prefer the look of that helmet over the first, though I do like how you've modified the visor on it. It's the little details that make a custom figure so worthwhile. As always, thanks for sharing.

· Say what?
9,484 Posts
Very nice, indeed.

Beautiful work on the helmet.

· Schizophrenic Modeler
4,723 Posts
Nice work. I love the gear and set up.
One thing, in my opinion, that would make it much better would be a newer muscle body,
with no gloss (maybe an ACI or dam body ? )
Yes, the figure could benefit from a newer-style body. Other than that, it's not bad at all.

David

· 1:6 film/scifi/historical
11,666 Posts
Nice! You might want to try tying individual strings/thongs around the mannica to shape it and make it more accurate, just a thought

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.