One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
144 Posts
Really great Figure and that is how it should look. I was not a big Fan of the Titans PMC Figure in that black color Version. This one is fantastic done. The helmet in this color looks much better and is usefull for military Version. Could it really be that there are four weapons included? That would be awsome especially with the 40mm EGLM grenade launcher included. I guess the price will up to 200€ in Europe. All thumbs up for this Figure Damtoys!!!

· Registered
144 Posts
Where did you get that Viper/Cobra helmet from?
This is the same helmet like the one from the Dam GHOST SERIE - "TITANS PMC - Frank Casey (SF002#)" . I have painted my black Version in tan color to use it with normal military Figures. Also the multicam Version was in my mind too ;-). So many thnaks to Damtoys for this new Version :).

Here is the link to the Frank Casey Version in black Color - DAMTOYS: 1/6 GHOST SERIE - TITANS PMC - Frank Casey (SF002#)

Here is a video from this system:
Batlskin Mandible Guard Overview - YouTube - Batlskin Mandible Guard Version nearly like the Damtoys one

Revision's Batlskin Viper Head Protection System - YouTube - newer Batlskin Viper Head Protection System (VIPER P2)

It´s a pitty they don´t use the helmet with rail system. So it takes a little modification if you want to use a helmet with rails.

· MUST STOP SPENDING ON 1/6
2,055 Posts
This is the same helmet like the one from the Dam GHOST SERIE - "TITANS PMC - Frank Casey (SF002#)" . I have painted my black Version in tan color to use it with normal military Figures. Also the multicam Version was in my mind too ;-). So many thnaks to Damtoys for this new Version :).

Here is the link to the Frank Casey Version in black Color - DAMTOYS: 1/6 GHOST SERIE - TITANS PMC - Frank Casey (SF002#)

Here is a video from this system:
Batlskin Mandible Guard Overview - YouTube - Batlskin Mandible Guard Version nearly like the Damtoys one

Revision's Batlskin Viper Head Protection System - YouTube - newer Batlskin Viper Head Protection System (VIPER P2)

It´s a pitty they don´t use the helmet with rail system. So it takes a little modification if you want to use a helmet with rails.
This isnt an official figure, its a private custom by Xenomorph - Pang . Its a custom color version of the SF002 by DAM.

Pang, great job, love seeing your extensive modifications !

· Registered
144 Posts
This isnt an official figure, its a private custom by Xenomorph - Pang . Its a custom color version of the SF002 by DAM.

Pang, great job, love seeing your extensive modifications !
THX for that Info - now i am sad :-(. That is how the Casey Figure should look. Then all my reverence goes to Pang. Awsome Job and you nailed it. it does not get better than this bash.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.