One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just grabbed this figure at an incredible price (80$) so I wasn't expecting much quality wise, but it's a very good surprise in the end. The headsculpt has a good likeness and the rooted hair is decent, I just trimmed a bit mine to be more screen accurate but no big deal. The outfit is nicely tailored too, very fitted. The only weak area is about accessories, they are no legion, a pistol with its two magazines and a rifle, and they are quite cheap quality compared to current standards...

On a sidenote it was a good surprise to see the head fit a phicen body perfectly with no work at all to adjust the peg or neck length, and the skintone matches perfectly with the "old" suntan color.

I Hope people won't find the content offensive, if so, admin or mods are welcome to remove the thread...

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yup was very cheap for a complete figure with body included... kghobby.com if you're interested :)

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes it is the original body on the clothed pictures, it looks like some flirty girl bodies, all hard plastic, solid joints, not the most refined body I've seen for sure, but decent and doing the job on a totally suited figure.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts