One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time to so get your nominations in for the Kitbash of the Month for April 2018.

RULES OF NOMINATION

_ Thread must have been started in April 2018
_ One nomination per member nominating
_ Must have a good link to the nominated figure thread, not a pic
_ No self-noms
_ No nomination of figures previously nominated
_ No second-party works
_ No lobbying for votes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
1:6 enthusiast
2,052 Posts

·
i draw pictures.....
2,045 Posts
It is an amazing figure but since it's from June (6/18), it's not eligible for KotM for April (4/18).

Considering the lack of nominations for these March and April catch-up threads, it's beginning to look like the polls won't be opened any time soon, if ever, for these KotM noms.
I believe only 2 works were nominated in Dec. 2017. so there shouldn't be a problem with 3 entries in april. unless someone else nominates someone else. keep it going and stop the BS...my cents. Pukingdog would approve i would guess.

namaste
Miguel

·
2,052 Posts
I believe only 2 works were nominated in Dec. 2017. so there shouldn't be a problem with 3 entries in april. unless someone else nominates someone else. keep it going and stop the BS...my cents. Pukingdog would approve i would guess.

namaste
Miguel
Actually there are only two noms since the third one is ineligible. BTW, this nom thread has been going for a solid month as of today. The KotM thread for March was started the same time as this one and it only has three noms. I applaud El Paso Trooper for starting these threads and trying to get things back on track but it doesn't appear to be working. As for Mike (PD) approving, I can most certainly assure you that he doesn't approve of the way things are running here. He's active on Facebook and has expressed nothing but disapproval for the way that things are running here now. As for stopping the BS, that's up to VS. They are the ones that are responsible for the state that the forum is in and they are the only ones that can fix it. Until then, I will remain critical until I decide to leave on my own or I'm banned.

·
2,052 Posts
ah okay got it. thanks for the reply.

Miguel
Sorry about the venting. The state of the forum is just disheartening and the lack of any updates from VS is very frustrating. This thread really wasn't the place to air those grievances and for that I apologize.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts