One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Funk Ninja
3,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks, here's my entry to the Get Off The Beach group bash.

I recently relocated to my home province, so almost all of my figures are still packed up (much to the dismay of my girlfriend's 8 year old nephew).

Here's a Fallschirmjäger I've been working on for awhile. I've repainted the head, weathered the gear and accessories pretty extensively. Making him an anti-tank gunner was a last minute decision, so I slapped some weathering on the rocket launcher and lugged him outside.

Once he sets up in some bushes all he has to do is wait for some unsuspecting Allied armor to roll by...

I'd love to get some feedback and hear what you guys have to say, as always!

·
AKA Nigel...
5,053 Posts
Great figure and excellent photography:thumb:thumb

I particularly like this shot, I always think a skyline adds so much more.
Nice pose too.

·
Funk Ninja
3,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks a lot! In the distance there's actually a bay, which really would have helped with the Normandy feel, but I didn't manage to fit it into a shot.

·
OSW Admin staff
5,758 Posts
Looks great love the weathering on the uniform, repaint looks good but if I may offer one bit of advice, his lips look brown to me...try just a touch of burnt sienna as color for lips..more natural would be just a bit redder then skin tone...:thumb

·
Funk Ninja
3,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks a lot for the advice! I'll definitely try to make some improvements to it soon. Being colourblind, it's tough to do repaints, but I'm working on it. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts