One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Resisting Evil
5,730 Posts
Re: German Waffen-SS Panzer Commander Stylized Version

Cartoonish, but indeed interesting......

And I can't see the pics on that Facebook page....it wants me to log in, and I refuse to get a Facebook account.....

·
Resisting Evil
5,730 Posts

Good pics......the more I look, the better I like! :thumb

·
AKA "ChiliDoug"
7,541 Posts

Very cool repaint on the sculpt. I like the figure quite a bit

·
Mid Atlantic Sixth Scale
697 Posts

Eric,
I have to say, Im not into the "stylized" / anime sculpts at all...But this turned out KILLER Awesome!
Great work, pose & photos!
...this kinda changes my view on those type of sculpts a bit, along with Peter the Painters new "Eastwood" sculpt.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts

Very unusual take on a WW2 figure but I really like it.....were does the watch come from?,thanks.
Chelseaboy

·
Registered
543 Posts

Nice, does kinda give him the look British propaganda would have given him ,during the war.The typical Nazi

·
HOME OF FINE 1/6 CUSTOMS
4,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Thanks guys!!!

Chelseaboy, I've had that watch for a long time. I'm not 100% sure, but I think it's from a Blue Box Toys figure.

Eric

·
Registered
2,058 Posts

Cartoonish, but indeed interesting......

And I can't see the pics on that Facebook page....it wants me to log in, and I refuse to get a Facebook account.....
Same thing here about facebook I refuse to use it Twitter(never tried it) as well. My son and his wife will sit side by side and message back and forth to each other on facebook. Talk about stupidity, wouldn't be a lot easier to just turn your head a speak to the person?

·
HOME OF FINE 1/6 CUSTOMS
4,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Same thing here about facebook I refuse to use it Twitter(never tried it) as well. My son and his wife will sit side by side and message back and forth to each other on facebook. Talk about stupidity, wouldn't be a lot easier to just turn your head a speak to the person?
LOL! That's why I changed the link from my Facebook page to my Punch Customs page.

Eric

·
Funk Ninja
3,649 Posts

Nice, that looks awesome!

I've always wanted to get some stylized sculpts, if I were good at sculpting I'd be trying to make some from the old Medal of Honor - Allied Assault game, they weren't really that stylized, but without that game, I'm not sure I'd even be into 1/6 figures at all, haha.

·
HOME OF FINE 1/6 CUSTOMS
4,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Question. As a German Waffen-SS Panzer Commander, would he have any patches of insignia on his leather jacker?

Thanks.
Eric

·
Proudly Banned by OSS
7,357 Posts
This actually turned out surprisingly well. I think the sculpt actually really suits it here. I'm more a fan of the "semi-realistic" sculpts, with the exaggerated features that still look a little realistic.

·
HOME OF FINE 1/6 CUSTOMS
4,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Eric,

Shoulder boards, but not a common practice.

Jaime.
Thanks. I guess I'll leave him as is then. :)

This actually turned out surprisingly well. I think the sculpt actually really suits it here. I'm more a fan of the "semi-realistic" sculpts, with the exaggerated features that still look a little realistic.
I'm glad I was able to surprise you ;) :lol

I'm trying to get away from the norm.

Eric

·
i draw pictures.....
2,045 Posts

Question. As a German Waffen-SS Panzer Commander, would he have any patches of insignia on his leather jacker?

Thanks.
Eric

would of been impractical sewing cloth insiginia into leathers..as jamie stated boards was done as WELL as deathheads pins on the collar if this figure had been part of the panzer arm (heer or luftwaffe)

peace
Miguel

1 - 20 of 22 Posts