One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Uber-Unteroffizier
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all, ive recently borrowed a digital camera from my buddy so i've been a snappin' any and all 1:6 projects and figures so there might be one or two more posts from me in the coming weeks, try tolerate me please!:D

Anyway, here's a quick diorama. You can make up your own story for it, but either way i tried to depict these two as being as tired and helpless, war-weary and lost among the chaos around them.

the nurse is bbi somers with elsa's uniform, and the medic is DML Eugen with a 21c smock.

bonus shots: Soviet officer in battle

and the diorama on its own

·
Who loves ya baby!
7,037 Posts
Wow! Exceptional work there TS! Maybe a bit of blood and grime on the nurse's apron wouldnt go amiss but love the figures, posing and the bases are great work!! :thumb
-mike-

·
Uber-Unteroffizier
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
everyone i've shown it to says the same thing about the apron, haha! i keep either forgetting to throw some dirt on it or else i'm afraid i'll destroy it.
thanks a lot for the comment iron mike!

·
Who loves ya baby!
7,037 Posts
You are more than welcome TS! You did a superb job and the figures and bases are very impressive! A little grime/blood on her apron will look great i think and just add to an already fantastic work. You did a great job on these, bravo friend :thumb
-mike-

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Absolutely cool dio and figures. And I second the notion that she probably got dirty when her shoes were stolen and you need to grime her up a bit.

·
Uber-Unteroffizier
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
haha okay, i'll weather the apron i swear:D
Thank you all for the words.

·
Premium Member
6,421 Posts
I love the first one! The nurse has got that thousand-yard stare. Seems to convey the feeling that she just want to die, just to end it all. Great work Tadgh!! :thumb :thumb

·
Uber-Unteroffizier
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks to all! Yujin, yeah, that bbi somers sculpt has given me some great use. it's not all supermodel and looks like a normal woman.

·
A complete Six maniac!!
2,193 Posts
Excellent stuff Tadgh,...A wonderfully 'deep' and thought provoking dio.
I am sure the medical workers were at times, in deep despair, at the never ending wave of wounded and dying.
You have captured the mood very well.

Love the bases you have created too!!.
Well done on both dios.

NEil.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts