One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Ain't it Cool?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gentleman,

I am putting together a German, Kommando Spezial Kraefte (KSK) figure. I have worked the project a bit but need real life 1-to-1 pictures to help assist in the development process. I tried Militaryphoto.com however, if you have another location let me know. Here is what I have so far.

Attachments

·
Registered
87 Posts
Here are some older ones and the last one is pretty new from mp.net

Hope these will help you.

·
Ain't it Cool?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
shaun1162 said:
You've been posting some really outstanding work lately, and this is definately no exception! As to where to find reference pictures I'm really not that sure..
I have been in the hobby for over 10 years and have been a member of OSW for 2 or more. I have been working on a web site at Stallstuff.com but have not decided on format and layout. So, i thought I would post some of my work to get feedback and help with motivation with getting the site done. You guys have been great and I am going to get off my ass and get the work done that needs to be done.

Thanks,
T. R.

·
Ain't it Cool?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Good Duck said:
Wow! That's outstanding! very nice, STALL STUFF. I didn't know German camo available. Where can I get some?
Sir, there is only bad news in this area. The Armoury German Tropentarn Uniform Set A, B, C, and D came out in 2004 which now makes them some 4 years old. I purchased the set back then. The "C" set which contain the uniform is almost impossible to find now. I have checked several sites (15) and came up zero. As for equipment, well Echo Base Toys have a few items but that is it. perhaps you can put out a call on OSW and see what you get.

T. R.

·
Ain't it Cool?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
GrenadierStinny said:
Hey-- I think he looks pretty damn good! Maybe instead of starting from scratch you could just do a team? Now, wouldn't that be cool?
The problem is the uniform set is out of production and nowhere to be found. I would love to do a few more figures. However, back in 2004 when I purchased the Armoury German Tropentarn Uniform Set C, I did not think to get two or three (Darn)!

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Darn, its a cool bash like this that makes me wish I hadn't sold my tropentarn >.<
Then again my bash up never looked so good. Love how you've swrapped the shemagh around his head so well.

·
Divine Intervention!
3,026 Posts
Definitely a sweet bash SS :)
And I will have to echo your sentiments that the Armoury Tropentarn BDU are as rare as dinosaur's eggs these days. However, I was contemplating about getting it when it was released 4 years ago but eventually dropped the idea. I think the camo pattern is a little sparse as compare to the slightly denser 1:1 reference. Hence at that time, I was hoping some other company will come out with their closer-to-actual pattern. It was a bet that I didn't win... oh well, now I'll just can only drool at your bash and lament "if only I had..." :lol
Again, great stuffs :thumb

·
Running from explosions
2,315 Posts
Very nice. For pictures you can always order one of the Concord Journal of Spec. Ops and Swat. Every so often they do a story on the KSK with lots of pictures. Check GSTG or Monkey Depot, they have descriptions of the issues.

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
I've been working on one since 2004.
You've given me some great ideas.
Thanks for the ref. pics Sniper1.

Fernando

1 - 20 of 47 Posts