One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

Generic Operator 8 - 6 color operator w/ MP5 Swordfish

4K views 32 replies 24 participants last post by  uramegak 
#1 ·
Since the SOTW uniforms are too big for female figures, and some male figures, I decided to do some alterations.

This is the result.

Enjoy :D

Thanks for looking! :D

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
Thanks a lot fellas! The folks at First Factory deserves all the credit for coming up with this vicious little design. The MP5 is inspired by their fictitious airsoft weapon.

I always wanted a Swordfish, but could never justify the spending. :D

Attachments

#19 ·
Thanks a lot, guys!

tony_b38:
Thanks, dude! Sorry, man. I didn't take any pics during construction because my measurements were not very accurate. So, I decided to just wrap up the project as opposed to fully document it.

Dave70b:
Thanks, man! You're right on the money! I did briefly contemplate mimicking the patterned armor they wore. I was not able to locate additional fabric for this task, so I stuck with the open front design.

#26 ·
Awesome. I love the dog hoping for pizza scrape. One of my most memorable moments in Iraq was when I discovered first hand that dog still chase cats there. So I figure it wouldn't be too foreign. We had a very cool dog we adopted there too, until the bastard base commander had all the dogs killed. Very sad. Back on topic though, really dig the figure. Its hard to bash a tactical female figure but still make her look like a women. Well done.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.