One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· costoMISER
9,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Trying to do something with the older PTE sculpt. Plus, found an old favoriteIntoyz vest & a rifle/smg hybrid from 21st.

This is the result.

Enjoy. :D

Parts:

Assembled:

Head sculpt:

Gear:

Weapon:

Pose-down:

Thanks for looking! :D

Attachments

· Who loves ya baby!
7,040 Posts
Fantastic work Uramegak!! I love the older parts too, u did a great job with the PTE head, looks fantasitic. Speaking of In Toyz i have one of my PTE guys carrying on eotheir m-4s!
Great bash as always, awesome pics as well! :thumb
-mike-

· Ain't it Cool?
2,636 Posts
Wonderful job there and nice use of equipment. You have done them justice. That 21C m4 converted to a 9 mm is rare these days. You have done a nice balance of old and new gear and it has come out nice. That HS is something else, very interesting. I like it.

· In case of emergency....
1,998 Posts
Nice work! I've really been enjoying the Generic Operator series.

Man, I wish I'd picked up some more of those Colt SMGs "back in the day". It really is a neat looking weapon. I like his tac vest too and it reminded me that I still have one in the package somewhere in my stash-o-stuff.

Hmmm... gives me an idea for a bash, in fact!

· In case of emergency....
1,998 Posts
Mlatch221: Aren't those vest amazing for their price? If I had known InToyz would be phased out and the wild increase in hobby price range, I would have snatched up a few more of those vest/head gear sets
Yeah, I some times regret not getting some more too. Then again, at the time, I thought I was getting over-loaded with black tactical gear. I did pick up a few of the chest rigs InToys sold and they get used in a lot of my bashes even to this day. They did really nice stuff and the price point was quite reasonable.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.