One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
OSW Member
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After the smoke & dust settled of the Great Battle of last Fall there was many casualties on both sides & it was starting to appear General Nikki's was one of them (some of you may or may not have noticed that General Nikki has been missing in all of my Medieval photo shoots since the last fall of 2016) but very fortunately for Nikki a very kind Blacksmith & his wife a very powerful Shaman found her near death & was able nurse her back to full health many month later.
-

Queen Aurora was very surprise & elated about her elder sister Nikki's safe return home
-

Nikki was very surprise about seeing all the new faces in her absence including her younger cousin Red Sonja which she has not seen since she was a child.
-

Many turned out to Welcome General Nikki home.
-
On a side note this is very crude mock-up of the platform for Queen Aurora throne room.
-
And now the update
-
Nikki's previous look.
-

-

-
Nikki's new look.
-

I used Play Toys Princess Knight armor and chainmail for this figure.
-

General Nikki is ready to lead her troops into battle again.
-
Thank you for looking.
-
Comments are welcomed
-
Baddog

·
OSW Member
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Re: General Nikki's Homecoming/ Update

A family photo.
-

Top row - Red Sonja - first cousin, Queen Aurora - youngest sister, General Nikki - oldest sister, Princess Hannah - Queen's step daughter & The Red Warrior Scarlet - middle sister.
-

-
Thank you for looking.
-
Baddog
-

On a side note there should be a new member joining them next Monday? Hint: she is also from Phicen & she's blonde & she's tough as nails, she should fit right in.

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,890 Posts
HMMM . . .

No men in the family?

You need a cunning 1:6 male "rouge" to pay them a visit.

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,890 Posts
YOU KNOW . . .

If someone ever asks who on the OSW actually conveys and enjoys with a knack in enjoying/displaying/playing with their 1:6 figures, then I would immediately think of BADDOG-787 among many others who do so.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts