One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There was some talk earlier about weither or not an Northern Alliance figure has been made. Cant lie, been thinking the same thing myself. Had been wanting to bash one of these for a while. Here is something I threw together with some spare parts in about an hour minus the weathering. Here is the parts break-down.
HS & Body- Did Angus ( one of my all time favorite)
Uniform- Custom color Dish-dasha w/ vest, BBi woodland pants, BBi Sinclair WWII sweater, BBi Caldwell Flip-flops, HT Pokal
Gear- Armory Chicom chest rig and Grenade holder
Weapons- TUS RPG, Dragon Jones AK
Enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Nice job for just a throw together. That vest is quite nice. Was that one of the items just laying around, or did you purchase it somewhere. It certainly adds a unique flavor to it.

·
Registered
159 Posts
You've done a nice job there. Very accurate. I'm trying to get hold of a Dish-Dasha, anyone know where I can get one?

·
Running from explosions
2,315 Posts
You've done a nice job there. Very accurate. I'm trying to get hold of a Dish-Dasha, anyone know where I can get one?
Check the author of this threads sale thread. He has someone make them. I bought four myself and they are quite nice.:thumb

·
Resident Kalashnikov nut!
1,836 Posts
An alternative to the Afghan long shirt is DML Olaf the vikings shirt. I used several of them,dyed a different color,for my Mujahadeen bashes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts