One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· I've been Minimoyzed
14,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So, I know of 3 figures that have this style uniform. Soldier Story 75th Ranger, Soldier Story Pararescue type A(expo figure) and B, and Crazy Dummy 75th Ranger. I believe there is an Easy and simple figure as well, but the pattern of Multicam is a lot different than the other 2. Are there any other figures that were made that have the same style uniform, so I can broaden my search for looking for them?

Also, anyone have any idea why the demand such a high price on the loose market? It seems like this style demands a waaaaaaaaay higher prices than other styles of Multicam uniforms?

I'm working on a long running project, and having a hell of a time finding the uniforms. The rest off the parts I have hunted for seem easy enough locate with patience, but those uniforms are hard to find AND demand higher than average uniform prices.

· I've been Minimoyzed
14,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Saint. I forgot all about that one. I have some bits, from the DEA figure, but never bought the uniform.

E&S has the Gen 2 pants, but I have yet to see the top, unless I am looking at only one figure from their releases. The E&S Mark Forester has the pants, but a different top/jacket than I need. And their camo pattern doesn't match up well with the other brands.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.