One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Warriors,

I understand every opion is personal but I would still apreciate all input.

Several versions of this sort of cap were made, but which one is the best?
For me the shape is crucial, so it does not look like a soft bag on the head of the doll. (there is no Hot Toys version, but they seem to prefer to produce them molded-maybe cheaper production but I doubt that is the reason)

Also are there differences (apart from the insignia) between the Gebirgsjager mutze and a M43?

What about the Tobias Zapfel one (can not find unpaacked photos to get an impression, or is there another figure with the same one, looks like the visor is a little slimmer)

I already thank you all :)

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hi there,

I collect Gebirgsjager figures also and feel your pain. For me there seems to be alot of variation in the manufacture of the dragon bergmutze. Some have a more generous fit, the visor varies hugely. It really is a case of collecting as many as you can and fit them to any given head sculpt until a good fit takes effect. I keep the less than average ones to tuck under belts when the steel helmet is worn.

regards, Ian

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.