One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Kit bashed using recently completed feldfunksprecher b1 Dragon field radio, Toys City TTL body and most of the rest Dragon with DiD A-frame and assault pack.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Von Luger! I'm making the most of my break to finish a few neglected projects. Fitting the radio took some patience, the straps had to be pretty much fully extended but it popped into place just fine. Funny I just purchased the cover and helmet from the DiD figure, best splinter cover ever made....that's for another project. Respect :notworthy

excellent! it's great to see him finally finished! really stellar job on the radio, it looks better than the new DiD one!! altogether it's a great bash well done!

·
Tiger I Info Center
1,045 Posts
If one did not know better they might think that was a 1:1 scale mannequin in a museum.

Beautiful work!

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Damn, that is a good looking figure.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Great work. I really love the work on the radio. Almost as impressive as your 1/1 I saw at Virginia Beach. Keep up the great work.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.