9,154 Posts

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Depending on the time period/unit, you could have:

A pair that look like regular grunts with regular-ish pouches
Or with an Omega Tac vest over the IBA/MTV [or soft armour]
Or with a chest harness-the one that SS made with the CIA figure over IBA/MTV
Or plate carrier and PACA soft armour instead of IBA.

As Norm noted above, you can find a lot of pictures of them on MPnet and a few on google. Most of my better ones were from MPnet. You could probably model one off one of your Cav Scouts as well except in MARPAT and coyote brown. :3

Most pictures show that they look like regular infantry save for their M40s, course there are always exceptions. I have a few good ones but I can't find them at the moment.. and then they'll need a proper persec treatment.
I've been seeing more pictures recently of snipers of all branches carrying an SR-25 like rifle in order to blend in with their comrades, and their arms could range from M4/M16A4-203 and M9 to ParaSAWs.

Depending on your tastes you could also add drop downs and what not as well as a radio that looks like an MBITR.

I was considering that HT Eberlestock pack for mine, but the only pictures of Scout Snipers I've seen using them are on their own page and stateside. Its an option though, at least.

·
KUSA Kustomizer
2,262 Posts
I'll try to ask my brother for some photos - he is an active duty S/S with 3/7 Marine Btn and did two tours over the last two years...

I know they're wearing damn near anything they want from the sounds of it - at least in my bro's unit, they were allowing them to use "whatever worked."

·
RLW <3>
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
THANKS ALOT GUYS ILL PUT ALL YOUR INFO TO GOOD USE.
I just like when im working on a bash to work from a real picture i like to keep them as true to the real thing
THANKS ALOT FELLA'S:cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts