One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have all the Items to bash the GB Team like the one that was in Specfigures 2 Book. I 'm having a hard time trying to find the ACE Trama vest But I wanna be sure they still use that vest??? And the BDU's I'm using are BBI Bobcats on all five of the members. 1 Medic 4 Rfileman...Is the team Mock up.. I need your help board to find out what vests I can use. I was thinking I could use the TS OD Crias vest??

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Casey, the vest commonly in use today is the ciras maritime version, that is the one without the cummerband, it is part of an entire system of pouches that is issued. There are some other vests in the system, the plate carrier and h-harnes. The common collour is mjk which stands for mat johnson khaki.

Then there are units out there that issue other vests, like the rav system. A couple of years back a couple of units bought an elcs package from paraclete, much like the spear system.

Another factor is that a lot of guys privately purchase gear.

The common camo pattern would be acu, however nomex flightsuits are popular among troops.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks....this is a Big Help. You think that the NEW TS OD Crias will work for my gang which there uni is woodland, or you thank Tan Crias?

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Accurac wise i'd say go for the tan one since that is issued to most army sf. The new ts cirras is not od but ranger green it's a bit of a differn't shade then od, and is issued to the rangers.

I used this vid as inspiration to a 4 man cqb team i am working on wearing smoke green rav's:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.