One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The "BeMaul" series attempts to picture a future world, in which the human civilization has, after tens of thousands of years of gradual degradation, fallen out of the natural circle of life. Tortured by endless wars, the human race is dwindling in number and no longer capable of nation building. Countless isolated "tribes" emerged throughout the world. Knowledge and technical achievement from the past golden age has been lost, and people return to religion for peace and comfort. Language and text, once unified, are now abandoned, but the concept of "race" stays. Everything has been reset and dialed back to its most original form, and nature seems to be taking control again. However, in some corners of the world, groups of people still hold on to the old civilization that lives only in the memory, they dream of restoring the glory of the past.

The "BeMaul" series contains 12 figures, each represents one race in the new world. The first figure is called "Zhuo" (literally translated as "Impure"), one of the cyborgs (batch #897) produced by a mysterious company named "Kui 13 Heavy Industries". In one of the launch missions, "Zhuo" accidentally opened the lid of the launch vessel (called "Chong Jiu", meaning "Worm Moxibustion" literally), inside which he discovered an infant. Since then, "Zhuo" decided it is his fate to unveil the secret behind all these…

*****Translated and edited by Hobby-Galaxy.com, if you need to use any of the text above, please credit us*****

1/6 One Sixth Scale Original Design Collectible Action Figure by Ghoshand Studio, a GATE TOYS Production

- Fully articulated 1/6 scale action figure body
- Original headsculpt x 1
- Original skull head x 1
- Interchangeable hands x 6
(Left hands: Rifle and Bamboo smoke pipe holding plus Fist)
(Right hands: Trigger finger and Knife holding plus Fist)

Costume:
- Movable armor (with removable part on the back) x 1
- Shirt x 1
- Pants x 1
- Dress x 1
- Cloak x 1

Weapons and Accessories:
- Rifle x 1
- Dagger x 1
- Bamboo smoke pipe x 1
- Belt gear x 1

Launch Vessel:
- Vessle x 1
- Baby x 1
- Mask x 1

Plus
Display platform with Ghosthand Studio logo

Box Set size: 44 x 34 x 22 cm
Weight: 4kg

Prototype shown in picture
Subjected to further fine tuning without notice
All rights reserved by Ghosthand Studio & GATE TOYS

More details to come!

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Re: Gate Toys X Ghosthand Studio - "BeMaul" Series Part 1: "Zhuó" with launch ve

Man, I love everything about this guy-except for the "normal" head..don't know anything about this story, but I hope this guy is a hero and he is protecting the baby--and not scaring the crap out of him with that skull face...
I'd love to get my hands on that armor ( skull included )--and the baby rig, too... Too freakin' kewl...

·
Warning: Choking Hazard !
1,394 Posts
Re: Gate Toys X Ghosthand Studio - "BeMaul" Series Part 1: "Zhuó" with launch ve

very interesting...and I like interesting !

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Just when I thought there is zero interest in this figure or the forum is really dying, you guys popped up :thumb

A short but impressive clip showing off the armor and vessel, I feel that they could have done a better job with the promo shots, which probably did not do the figure justice.

·
1:6 film/scifi/historical
11,540 Posts

Man, I love everything about this guy-except for the "normal" head..don't know anything about this story, but I hope this guy is a hero and he is protecting the baby--and not scaring the crap out of him with that skull face...
I'd love to get my hands on that armor ( skull included )--and the baby rig, too... Too freakin' kewl...
:agree p.s. no idea how he's supposed to see out that telescope! I think he needs a periscope! :wink

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

:agree p.s. no idea how he's supposed to see out that telescope! I think he needs a periscope! :wink
Telescope? You mean that bamboo looking pipe in his hand? That's a smoking pipe! :lol You see even a cyborg needs a way to relax.

·
Registered
956 Posts

Just when I thought there is zero interest in this figure or the forum is really dying, you guys popped up :thumb
I go on vacation, and I come back to a TON of fun posts! Don't give up hope on us around here! This is the stuff I look forward to seeing the most.

Absolutely LOVING the design of this. There's a look that reminds me of Tsutomu Nihei's art, but still fresh with a distinct look of it's own. And the back story has totally got my interest. Yeah, I am really looking forward to watching this line develop.

Telescope? You mean that bamboo looking pipe in his hand? That's a smoking pipe! :lol You see even a cyborg needs a way to relax.
That's a huge pipe though! Lol. Bamboo cyborg space bong maybe? It sounds like a pretty grim future. Who are we to judge him for how he unwinds after a long day of killing.

·
Warning: Choking Hazard !
1,394 Posts

Hmmmm 474USD shipping included but think I'll have to pass on this one.

·
Registered
968 Posts

Hmmmm 474USD shipping included but think I'll have to pass on this one.
Cool figure but agree with you about the price.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts