1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
IS HE LIVE OR IS HE DEAD?
2,599 Posts
What are you looking to know?

·
Jawa
1,593 Posts
I believe they are similar to old Dragon bodies (classic Adam). They are a little sturdier than the classic Adam bodies, but not very good. They certainly don't stand up to anything offered right now.

·
Resident Kalashnikov nut!
1,837 Posts
Like Gregorbian said, the bodies are similar to the older DML "Adam" bodies. On first appearance, they could easily be passed of as DML,. The few I have owned have had loose joints. There are a lot better alternative bodies out there than these.

·
OSW Admin staff
5,758 Posts
If anyone with a Gamitoy Body wants to they can write a quick review with a few pictures, PM me with it and i will attach it to the list of bodies.

I think the reason it is not there is that it is not a common body. There were a few bodies made during that era that are very similar to the DML Adam body. One was this body and the other was the ERTL body. The Adam body was an ok body but not the best. DML's best was the Neo. Today though there are many other bodies out there, pro's and con's with each.

No body can do it all, but price should be factored in...a good Neo can be had for about $10, DID all era under that...so look around:thumb

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,917 Posts
I don't personally own a Gamitoy body, but I always thought of it as a DML Adam knock off and not necessarily a good one at that.

Heck, even the original DML Adam 1.3 body is superior to the Gamitoy body in terms of durability & quality based what few things I read about them over the years.

The Neo-Adam bodies have surpassed the original Adam 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, & 1.3 bodies.

DML bodies are an economical alternative if one is not that demanding like HT design, durability, & quality.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts