One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was browsing around wartoys and i found these gameitoy figures with a bunch of stuff for under $20. Do they make really crappy figures and items? Or why are they selling so much for so little? I'm considering buying some though.

·
Hobby Military Advisor
1,079 Posts
Well, I have some of thier gear that I used for my kitbashes. Thier vests are really good, maybe not hyper top notch ala HT or something, but I like them ,ecpseically the 9 pocket tactical vest. Thier weapons are similar to 21C or Intoyz from the look of it. The figures are build like DML bodies and parts can be swapped around eiasly and they are also very posable.

I think they are sold so cheap, because they are left overs or something. These figs came out a while ago and look like the player models and NPC models from the game hit Counter Strike. In thier inital relase they where not that cheap, but they didnt sold so well and now everyone wants to get them out of thier stocks.

They are not bad, the quality of the gear and figures is good. Also, for such a low price, you cant go worng.

·
The Plastic Castaway
1,493 Posts
Yeah for the price they're a pretty decent figure. They're about on par with older Dragon releases. Some stuff isn't as good as Dragon as ZeroDelta mentioned. The weapons typically aren't as detailed. The bonus is that for under 20 bucks you get lace up boots and some pretty decent gear depending on which guy you choose.

I believe they're built on the Dragon "Adam" body which was 2 releases ago. Dragon then changed to the "Neo" and now are using the "Neo3" from what I remember. The old "Adam" body was hit and miss. I had some with great joints and I had some that couldn't stand even as well as a frat boy on a Saturday night. Most of the Adam bodies I had were a bit floppy.

At <$20 they're a pretty good buy though.

·
Registered
831 Posts
I got the GIGN a few months ago.

Good:
The balaclava, it is simple the best I have.
The lace up boots, the look like real leather with hard sole.
The BDU with working zippers.
The Rifle.
The bendy hands with cloth gloves.

The not so bad:
The pistol
The tactical vest & belt
The hand grenades.

The bad:
The head sculpt
The neck articulation.
The knife, it is made of metal but bends very easy looks as if it was made of lead.
The scabbard is too small for the knife.

It is a decent figure for $20 and some of the parts are good for bashing.

·
aka haloed
1,553 Posts
where did you find these prey tell? I have one and liked it alot for the price and potential.

·
Nordstrom
337 Posts
I know this is a very old thread but I have a few questions. I just picked up the doctor figure and he had an extra body that had clothes but no shoes or hands. Did just him or all of the figures come with extra bodies with them?

·
Furious Genius
1,973 Posts
I like a lot of the uniforms and accessories, I think that's where these guys excel. I don't like the head sculpts but I buy the parts loose anyway. The footwear doesn't look very good to me but I've never seen them in person.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.