One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
I think i have the one that you have. Why do you want to sell?
I got the JL version and Training version recently which have much improved HS of Gal Gadot than the above 1st one (BvS version). And display space is very limited for me. I have run out of space. And at this point, I have bought/POed far too many to contain!!! Talk about going overboard!!! (JL Aquaman on PO, and a possible Mera is on the list! I'm trying hard not to look at the deluxe Hulkbuster this morning!)

·
Banned
253 Posts
LOL... "Too much love is never enough..."

I might be interested in the one on the left; please message me if you're looking to sell that one, martian...

·
Banned
253 Posts
You're quite certain about that? I mean, after all, you could use that space for the "Mera" you'd mentioned!

Sighs... Let me know if you should change your mind.

:sadpace

PS: Seriously, though, they're all quite nice.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Wonder Woman has been one of my key must have figures of DC besides Superman and Batman, because I grew up with DC right from the newspaper comics in the late 60s to the Superfriends cartoons in the late 70s - 80s, and the Batman animated & Justice League cartoon series in the early millennium.

What I have been waiting for, and pestering Hot Toys, is to have a Lynder Carter Wonder Woman figure (from the 70s live action tv series)! Yes, I fell in love with her when I was 9 years old!

DC has always been the more popular superheroes then, through comics and cartoons, before the MCU movies successes after the millennium.

·
Registered
842 Posts
You're quite certain about that? I mean, after all, you could use that space for the "Mera" you'd mentioned!

Sighs... Let me know if you should change your mind.

:sadpace

PS: Seriously, though, they're all quite nice.
You can still find that available on ebay or Taobao.

·
Banned
253 Posts
Thanks, Martian and Dragonrider!

I see that she has only "17 points" of articulation, which makes me wonder... In precisely what ways is she lacking, and what's underneath that outfit?

I don't own any Hot Toys products, myself.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts