One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Jawa
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I updated some of my older G.I. Joe figures (and added a couple new ones). I hope you enjoy! Any comments/questions/critiques are appreciated!

These guys are in the G.I. Joe Resolute "universe."

Stalker
This guy was "in the works" for a while, but I finally found the right parts a couple of months ago (just took the photos now though)...

Recondo
This was a fun figure to make. The hat is a DiD Montgomery hat (removed the flocking and painted). The headsculpt is a Dragon head with a sculpted mustache.

Flint
This was an upgrade. I added an old DiD Corbin Black head that I had painted a couple of years ago. I picked up the Sideshow Toys Flint harness and threw that on him.

Grunts
These were upgrades. I changed out the flightsuits for Dragon and Gameitoys and changed the chest armor/ammo pouches are Toys City (pretty sure I didn't assemble them correctly since I had leftover straps :knock)

Enjoy!

·
Jaded and Nostalgic
6,423 Posts
Very nice - Stalker is my favourite!:thumb

·
Registered
999 Posts
Nice work. Love the moustache on Recondo. Been wanting to bash him for a long time but I don't have the skills to do that. BTW, is that the backpack from the DiD Brit Para?

I particularly like Stalker too.

·
Jawa
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the comments!

Nice work. Love the moustache on Recondo. Been wanting to bash him for a long time but I don't have the skills to do that. BTW, is
that the backpack from the DiD Brit Para?
Recondo's backpack is actually a Dragon WW2 British backpack

1 - 13 of 13 Posts