One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Pug Lord
1,244 Posts
Excellent!
Do you know which Clone the head sculpt is?
I was wrong on the one I posted, I thought I had a Commander Cody, but it turns out I have a Wolfe.
Wondering who this guy is.
You did a great job creating the loook!

· Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Excellent!
Do you know which Clone the head sculpt is?
I was wrong on the one I posted, I thought I had a Commander Cody, but it turns out I have a Wolfe.
Wondering who this guy is.
You did a great job creating the loook!
Thanks very much, it not a clone head its from a company called flagset from ma mercenary figure.

· Say what?
9,484 Posts
Brotha, that is deeply cool.

I'm completely enamored.

· Registered
5,802 Posts
That is a fantastic piece of work. Tracking the similarities and equivalences that you've made between the "original" and the "contemporary" version shows true attention to detail, and sensitivity to what the original figure was all about, with a very insightful way to translate it into 2018 figure terms. So well done.

· Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Brotha, that is deeply cool.

I'm completely enamored.
Thanks so much:)

That is a fantastic piece of work. Tracking the similarities and equivalences that you've made between the "original" and the "contemporary" version shows true attention to detail, and sensitivity to what the original figure was all about, with a very insightful way to translate it into 2018 figure terms. So well done.
Thanks for that, I have been doing my homework with the AT figures, I have a neat little touch coming for this and the Land Adventurer should even top this, but it will likely take weeks to finish, I'll post it when I can:D

he looks great!
Thanks very much:)

· wave man TDY staff
41,730 Posts
Brilliant! I thought at first, that Hasbro had done this, and if I worked there, I'd be bangin' my head against the wall, frustrated that I didn't come up with the idea, and make it work. He looks somewhere between intense, and fully PO'd. A terrific re-imagining, Skull!

· Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Brilliant! I thought at first, that Hasbro had done this, and if I worked there, I'd be bangin' my head against the wall, frustrated that I didn't come up with the idea, and make it work. He looks somewhere between intense, and fully PO'd. A terrific re-imagining, Skull!
Thanks, it would be nice if they did do this so everyone could get one, thanks again for the kind words buddy:)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.